Recipe by Chill
I found this in a magazine many years ago. I don't think I've made it, but it looks easy to make.
- 1 cup flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons flour, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar, plus
- 2⁄3 cup sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup butter, slightly softened
- 5 cups blueberries, divided
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1 c flour, salt and 2 T sugar.
- Cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle with vinegar.
- Shape into dough and with lightly floured fingers press into springform 9" cake pan (about 1/4" on bottom, less thick and 1" high around the sides).
- Add 3 c blueberries.
- Mix remaining 2 T flour with remaining 2/3 c sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake on lowest rack at 400 deg for 50-60 mins or until crust is browed and filling bubbles.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining blueberries.
- Cool and remove rim of pan.