This is delicious on scones, buscuits or toast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and clean berries.
- 2Place into deep saucepan and crush.
- 3Add water and place over a medium heat to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 4Remove and allow to drip through a jelly bag.
- 5Measure recovered juice.
- 6Add sugar and mix well in saucepan.
- 7Bring mixture to a boil and add pectin and hold at the boil for 1 full minute while stirring constantly.
- 8Skim off foam and place into hot, sterile jelly jars and seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (1685 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g