Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious on scones, buscuits or toast.
Make and share this Blueberry Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and clean berries.
- Place into deep saucepan and crush.
- Add water and place over a medium heat to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove and allow to drip through a jelly bag.
- Measure recovered juice.
- Add sugar and mix well in saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a boil and add pectin and hold at the boil for 1 full minute while stirring constantly.
- Skim off foam and place into hot, sterile jelly jars and seal.