Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful jelly for scones, muffins, or toast.
- Wash and clean blueberries.
- Crush with a masher.
- Place in a deep saucepan and gently cook for 10 minutes or till the juice flows.
- Strain through a jelly bag to capture the juice.
- Add the sugar and bring to a full boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly so it does not burn at the bottom.
- Add the pectin and hold at a boil for 1 full minute while stirring constantly.
- Skim off foam and pour into hot, sterile jelly jars and seal.