Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
A family favorite. My sister-in-law almost always brings it to Thanksgiving dinner. Try it with cherry jello and pie filling too!
Top Review by mommyoffour
MMmmmmm, this is more like a desssert then a salad. I made it with the cherry jello and pie filling as that is what I had on hand, but its delicious. We well continue to make this salad. Thank yo so much for sharing.
- 1 (6 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 1⁄4 cups hot water
- 1 (15 -20 ounce) canundrained crushed pineapple
- 1 (16 -21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve Jell-O in water.
- Add pineapple and pie-filling, reserving 1/4 cup of pie-filling for garnish.
- Place Jell-O mixture in a large decorative glass bowl (one that holds about 6-8 cups) and chill until it sets up.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar and sour cream.
- Spread on top of Jell-O and top with reserved 1/4 cup pie-filling in center of cream mixture for garnish.