Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great family potluck favorite.
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesblack rasp. Jello gelatin
- 3 cups water (2 hot, 1 cold)
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) canblueberries with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix the first 4 ingredients & chill overnight in 9 x 13 in pan.
- After the jello is set, Blend cream cheese & sour cream.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Spread on topping.
- Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
This is a great dessert I've made for years. I have a few changes, just use 2 cups of hot water, and add the pineapple undrained and we use grape jello. YUM YUM!!! Thanks for sharing.