1/1 Photo of Blueberry Jello Dessert
6 hrs 6 mins
This is an awesome dessert for spring/summer that I got from a friend of mine. I have always had rave reviews wherever I have taken it!! Perfect for a family gathering or potluck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve jello with boiling water (use 1 3/4 cup water for firmer jello).
- 2Mix in pie filling and pineapple with juices.
- 3Put in fridge to set for 4-6 hours or longer if needed.
- 4Mix all remaining ingredients for the topping.
- 5Beat until smooth and spread onto set jello.
- 6OPTIONAL: Sprinkle with fresh blueberries, raspberries and or nuts.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Jello Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.0
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 139.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 47.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g