This is an awesome dessert for spring/summer that I got from a friend of mine. I have always had rave reviews wherever I have taken it!! Perfect for a family gathering or potluck!
- Dissolve jello with boiling water (use 1 3/4 cup water for firmer jello).
- Mix in pie filling and pineapple with juices.
- Put in fridge to set for 4-6 hours or longer if needed.
- Mix all remaining ingredients for the topping.
- Beat until smooth and spread onto set jello.
- OPTIONAL: Sprinkle with fresh blueberries, raspberries and or nuts.