Recipe by Mom2Rose
This is an awesome dessert for spring/summer that I got from a friend of mine. I have always had rave reviews wherever I have taken it!! Perfect for a family gathering or potluck!
Top Review by BeachGirl
SO easy and one of the best gelatin dishes I have ever eaten! DH really liked it a lot, too. My 2 yound grandchildren (who don't care for pineapple) asked for 2 servings. It was a hit with everyone who tried it! I would serve this as a dessert OR as a special salad on a bed of lettuce. I will be making this often.
- 1 (6 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (21 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained (large can)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jello with boiling water (use 1 3/4 cup water for firmer jello).
- Mix in pie filling and pineapple with juices.
- Put in fridge to set for 4-6 hours or longer if needed.
- Mix all remaining ingredients for the topping.
- Beat until smooth and spread onto set jello.
- OPTIONAL: Sprinkle with fresh blueberries, raspberries and or nuts.