When you only want to make a half recipe. This recipes uses only half of a 1.75 oz. packet of dry pectin.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place crushed blueberries in a medium-sized pot.
- 2Add lemon juice and water and mix gently.
- 3Stir-in only HALF packet of the pectin. Save the other half for another half recipe.
- 4Bring to a boil and boil for one minute.
- 5Add the sugar.
- 6Bring again to a boil and boil hard for one minute.
- 7Remove from heat and skim any foam.
- 8Ladle into half pint jars.
- 9Adjust caps and process 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Jam - Half Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (565 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 76.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry low-sugar pectin