1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Posted by request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an 8-quart pan, add the blueberries, lemon juice, sugar, and butter; combine.
- 2Over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, heat the mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved; increase heat to medium-high and bring the mixture to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- 3Stir in the pectin; return mixture to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute; remove the pan from heat; skim off any foam; stir in the cinnamon, if desired.
- 5To prevent the jam from separating in the jars, let jam cool for 5 minutes before filling the jars.
- 6Gently stir jam every minute or so to distribute fruit.
- 7Ladle the hot jam into hot jars, leaving ¼ inch headspace.
- 8Wipe the jar rims and threads with a clean, damp cloth; cover with hot lids and apply screw rings.
- 9Process half-pint jars in a 200° water bath for 10 minutes, pint jars for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 167.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 163.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g