Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A wonderful summertime cocktail and a new take on the traditional hot blueberry tea.
Make and share this Blueberry Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups earl grey tea, steeped and cooled
- 3 ounces Grand Marnier
- 3 ounces Amaretto
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Blend all ingredients in blender until combined.
- Serve over ice in tall glasses with a lemon slice garnish.
I had some leftover earl grey tea so thought I would give this recipe a try. I have never had a hot blueberry tea (I am assuming it is also alcholic) so wasn't sure what to expect. It was a little strong for me. I would be interested in knowing how it got the name "blueberry" tea.