Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
These are easy and tasty.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can blueberries in heavy syrup, drained
- 2 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crust
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl; stir well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the crust.
- Cover and chill a least 3 hours.