1/1 Photo of Blueberry Ice Cream Tart
A Pinch of This ...'s Note:
This recipe came from Taste of Home's 2010 Quick Cooking Annual Recipes cookbook. I think it would be great with other flavors of pie filling too. Prep time does not include freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and cinnamon; stir in butter.
- 2Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan; set aside.
- 3Place the vanilla ice cream in a large bowl; gently fold in the blueberry pie filling.
- 4Spread over the prepared crust.
- 5Cover and freeze until firm.
- 6Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- 7Remove the sides of the pan.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Ice Cream Tart
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 80.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: