Recipe by A Pinch of This ...
This recipe came from Taste of Home's 2010 Quick Cooking Annual Recipes cookbook. I think it would be great with other flavors of pie filling too. Prep time does not include freezing time.
- 354.88 ml crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 946.0 ml vanilla ice cream, softened
- 595.33 g can blueberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and cinnamon; stir in butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan; set aside.
- Place the vanilla ice cream in a large bowl; gently fold in the blueberry pie filling.
- Spread over the prepared crust.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Remove the sides of the pan.