Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from Taste of Home's 2010 Quick Cooking Annual Recipes cookbook. I think it would be great with other flavors of pie filling too. Prep time does not include freezing time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and cinnamon; stir in butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in springform pan; set aside.
- Place the vanilla ice cream in a large bowl; gently fold in the blueberry pie filling.
- Spread over the prepared crust.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Remove the sides of the pan.