Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
No ice cream machine is needed for this recipe! My sister just gave me this recipe and she says it is excellent! (I haven't had it yet).
- 2 cups blueberries or 10 ounces unsweetened frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Combine blueberries, sugar and water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Soak gelatin in lemon juice.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Whip cream until peaks form.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Cover and freeze 3 hours.