Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another refreshing drink from my son the Mixologist. It's a little sour but balances nicely off the sweetness of the berry. The Northwest is known for growing large yummy blueberries so look for this drink late in the summer if you want to use fresh berries as a garnish.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 tablespoon giffard blueberry liqueur
- 1⁄2 lime, cut into thin wedges
- 10 blueberries
- crushed ice
- Muddle lime and 8 blueberries in a highball glass.
- Add the liquids and crushed ice.
- Stir and garnish with 2 whole blueberries.
This is a nice drink, the blueberries & lime mix well. I had to thaw out some frozen blueberries in order to make this. I also added a dash of lemonade just to sweeten it up a little. Made for ZWT 4.
OH, I LOVED this drink! Thank you so much! I have a secret blueberry patch here where I live and I have an overabundance of them so I think I'll make more of these for SURE! made in Canada for zwt4