Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From a new blueberry cookbook I just got, these sound good for my two blueberry lovin' guys! I like that they have very little butter in them...cant wait to try them out! It doesnt say how many it makes so Im guessing at 6.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Mix egg, sugar and milk, then add butter.
- Sift together dry ingredients and combine with wet mixture.
- Toss blueberries lightly in flour, then gently fold them into batter.
- Grease and flour muffin pans.
- Fill them about 2/3rds full.
- Bake about 12 minutes.
- Serve muffins hot, with fresh butter.
Great muffins, super-easy and quick! I sprinkled mine with powdered sugar;)
Wonderful. Easy. Fast. I got 12 muffins from it in a standard muffin tin with papers.
Thanks for sharing this quick and easy muffins. I had fresh muffins on the table in 20 minutes...they were very yummy! Laurie I didn't have blueberries so I subed with raspberries, they worked great. The 6 muffins, were large, tender and delicious.