1/3 Photos of Blueberry Hill Muffins
From a new blueberry cookbook I just got, these sound good for my two blueberry lovin' guys! I like that they have very little butter in them...cant wait to try them out! It doesnt say how many it makes so Im guessing at 6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425º.
- 2Mix egg, sugar and milk, then add butter.
- 3Sift together dry ingredients and combine with wet mixture.
- 4Toss blueberries lightly in flour, then gently fold them into batter.
- 5Grease and flour muffin pans.
- 6Fill them about 2/3rds full.
- 7Bake about 12 minutes.
- 8Serve muffins hot, with fresh butter.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Hill Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (793 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 43.1 mg
- Sodium 325.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g