From a new blueberry cookbook I just got, these sound good for my two blueberry lovin' guys! I like that they have very little butter in them...cant wait to try them out! It doesnt say how many it makes so Im guessing at 6.
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Mix egg, sugar and milk, then add butter.
- Sift together dry ingredients and combine with wet mixture.
- Toss blueberries lightly in flour, then gently fold them into batter.
- Grease and flour muffin pans.
- Fill them about 2/3rds full.
- Bake about 12 minutes.
- Serve muffins hot, with fresh butter.