Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got a griddle for Christmas last year and rarely use it. But when I found this recipe, I found a great reason to get it out and use it.
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling, divided
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- In medium mixing bowl, combine Bisquick, egg, and milk; until mixed.
- Add 1 cup fruit filling; fold in gently with spatula.
- Heat the griddle and spray with non-stick spray. Spoon 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto the griddle. Cook on both sides until golden brown. Repeat until all batter is used.
- To serve, top with remaining fruit filling and sifted powdered sugar.
These were so easy and so good! I am sure it would have been four servings but three of us devoured it! I just wish I would have discovered these while Amy was still with us. Love you Amy!!! Miss you Amy!!!! I will make these again and again!