Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I use decaf green tea when making this. I think this came out of Better Homes and Garden magazine.
- 2 cups water
- 3 green tea bags, decaffinated
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup (or honey or maple syrup)
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the tea bags and let steep for about 5-7 minutes. Remove the tea bags and discard.
- Divide the cup of blueberries between the compartments of an ice cube tray. Cover with tea(about 1/2 cup) and freeze.
- Puree tea ice cubes in a blender with remaining tea(1 1/2 cups), 1/2 cup water and 2 tbls. agave syrup.
- Serve garnished with berries. Enjoy!