- 2 (3 ounce) packages grape Jell-O
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve Jell-o in water.
- Add pineapple and pie filling.
- Pour into 9x13 inch glass dish and chill until set.
- Stir together cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add sugar and vanilla; blend well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over chilled Jell-o.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.