Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This yummy salad could also be served as a dessert.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages grape Jell-O
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Dissolve Jell-o in water.
- Add pineapple and pie filling.
- Pour into 9x13 inch glass dish and chill until set.
- Stir together cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add sugar and vanilla; blend well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over chilled Jell-o.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
This salad received great reviews from my family. My daughter who isn't crazy about blueberries loved this. I will make this a thousand times over, I'm sure. Thanks for a great and refreshing recipe.
yummy....This is truly one of my all time favorite summer recipes...light and refreshing . I do omit the nuts though because of family pickiness.
I took this to church today it was so well received that my 9yr old was the only one in the family to get to try it. I was told that I needed to bring two of them next time. The only substitution I made was to use strawberry jello, we only have two grocery stores and one was out of grape jello and the other doesn't carry it. I will be making this again very soon maybe my family will get to have some next time. Thanks for a well received recipe Donna!