Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
These granola bars are packed with juicy dried blueberries and sweetened with honey, perfect for breakfast on the go! Easy to make and super satisfying, you’ll never buy granola from the store again!
- 2 cups rolled oats, not quick cook
- 3⁄4 cup dried blueberries
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar (optional)
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup runny honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease and line an 8x8 inch square pan.
- Place oats, blueberries and sugar into a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Add in oil, honey and vanilla extract and stir until all the oats are coated in oil and honey.
- Tip into greased pan and level with a spatula or your (very clean) hands.
- Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes, until lightly golden and it feels slightly crisp to the touch.
- Leave to cool in the pan completely, then slice into 9-12 bars.
- Bars will keep in an airtight container, at room temperature for 4 days.