Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this on a handout at my Dr's office, it's from the Cancer Center of York County.
Make and share this Blueberry Granola Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- lightly grease a 9x9 inch square baking pan.
- In a medium sized saucepan combine honey, brown sugar, oil, and cinnamon and bring to a boil. Continue boiling for 2 minutes with out stirring.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats and blueberries. Stir in honey mixture until thoroughly blended.
- Spread into the prepared baking pan, gently pressing mixture flat. Bake until lightly browned, about 40 minutes.
- Cool completely in a pan on a wire rack. Cut into 1 1/2 by 3 inch bars.