Recipe by Evamyth
This is a recipe off the box of Honey Maid graham crackers. It looks delicious and I can't wait to try it.
Top Review by Chef Saskatchewan Bound
It is about time this recipe was rated and I give it 5 stars. This was a very easy and tasty snack cake which my kids love to take with their lunch to school. The use of the graham crackers and yogurt brings the fat down and the protein up which is great in this world where most of the children's treats are loaded with fat, salt and additives. This is a wholesome snack/treat every kid from 2 to 100 will like. Thanks for sharing
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch cardamom (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup milk or 3⁄4 cup yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and grease a 9"x9" (23x23 cm) pan.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients and beat for 3 minutes.
- Pour half the batter into the pan, sprinkle with half the blueberries.
- Pour the rest of the batter into the pan and top with the remaining blueberries.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut into 16 squares.