Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Actually,this is just the same as no bake blueberry cheesecake, only this doesn't have the filling.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons sugar (1/4 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 2 (540 ml) cans blueberry pie filling (two 19-ounces cans will work fine)
- Prepare a 9 x 9-inch pan.
- To make the crust; in a bowl combine the graham crumbs with sugar.
- then add in melted butter; mix well to combine.
- Pat into bottom of the pan.
- Chill for about 25-30 minutes (or until the crust is completely cold).
- After the crust has chilled spread 1 can of the blueberry pie filling over the crust.