Recipe appealed to me when first I did see, LOVE blueberries!!! How about thee? Won't be disappointed, different, TRUE! HOPE you will try it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place wine, port, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, orange juice, and stock in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Cover and simmer until mixture is reduced by half.
- 3BRUSH Lamb with oil and sprinkle with seasoning to taste.
- 4Grill, pan fry, or BBQ to desired doneness, turning 2-3 times.
- 5ADD blueberries to sauce until plump and juicy (About 5 minutes).
- 6Pour sauce over lamb and serve and don't forget to ENJOY!
- 7Please don't let the alcohol mixture turn you off to the recipe as we find the combination is just delightful!
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Good Lamb!
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: