1/1 Photo of Blueberry Golden Oat Muffins
Super easy recipe, adapted from Duncan Hines. A nice muffin with a bit of oats in it, and the blueberries add a nice bit of sweetness. You can make regular or jumbo sized muffins(see note in instructions). I forgot to add the berries in the ingredient list--until the correction goes through, it should list 2 1/4 cups of berries. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 24 (2 1/2 inch) muffin cups, heat oven to 400°.
- 2Toss the berries with about 3 tbsp of the cake mix.
- 3Mix remaining cake mix with oats and salt in a large bowl.
- 4Add milk, eggs and the melted butter, stir just until moistened.
- 5Fold in the blueberries.
- 6Fill muffin cups 2/3 full, bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, loosen edges and remove from pan.
- 8***Note***I used large muffin pans for jumbo sized muffins--bake at 350° for about 30 minutes--then start checking for doneness with a tester.
- 9I got 9 large muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Golden Oat Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 182.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 2.3 g