Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a wonderful summer-time pie. You can use strawberries, raspberries, or any other tpye of berry, in place of blueberries. This pie does take some effort, but the end result is well worth it!
- Preheat oven to 425 (F).
- Place Bisquick and butter in 9 inch pie plate; pour in boiling water.
- Mix dough with a fork until a soft ball forms and all dough is off the sides.
- Pat the dough evenly over bottom and sides of pie plate.
- Press into a neat edge and prick all over with fork.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- For Filling: Wash, drain, and hull berries.
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan; add water.
- Crush 2 cups of berries and add to sugar mixture; bring to a boil and cook until clear, about 3-5 minutes.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Arrange remaining 4 cups of berries in the center of the cooled pie crust.
- Cover with cooled glaze.
- Serve plain or with whipped cream.