1/1 Photo of Blueberry Gelatin Salad
This is a delicious salad or dessert that requires little effort but looks and tastes heavenly. I used raspberry gelatin in place of cherry because it's what I had. I also threw in some raspberries with the blueberries. Don't make your cream cheese mixture too soon or you'll sample a little too much before the jello is ready...cooks beware! I used frozen fruit, but I'd love to try it when fresh fruit is in season. I found the recipe in Taste of Home Parties, Potlucks, and Barbecues from Mildred Livingston in Phoenix, Arizona. Cook time excludes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- 2Stir in blueberries and pour into an 11x7x2" dish. Chill until set.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 4Add vanilla and sour cream and mix well.
- 5Spread over the gelatin layer after gelatin is set.
- 6Sprinkle with the pecans.
- 7Chill for several hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Gelatin Salad
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 109.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: