1/5 Photos of Blueberry Galette
i love this because i can use a prepared pie crust and it's quick to throw together. berries are my favorite part of summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon, zest of
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tablespoon cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1 egg, beaten
- grated lemon, zest of (to garnish) (optional)
- cooking spray
- 1preheat oven to 425.
- 2line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- 3in a large bowl stir together blueberries, cornstarch, lemon zest and juice, 1/2 c sugar, cinammon and salt until combined.
- 4unwrap the pie dough and unfold onto a baking sheet.
- 5spoon the berry mixture into the center of the dough, leaving a 1 inch border.
- 6fold the edge of dough over the berries, pleating.
- 7dot butter over top of blueberries, brush the pastry with beaten egg.
- 8sprinkle pastry edge with remaining sugar.
- 9bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbling.
- 10garnish with grated zest, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Galette
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.1
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 246.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g