Recipe by LAURIE
Quick to make crunchy dessert and you get to choose the other flavor!
Top Review by Kree
This is a simple, delicious dessert! I left out the nuts for dietary reasons, and used strawberry pie filling, and it was amazing! It looked very patriotic with ice cream on top, too. Before he even tasted it, my father smelled it baking and said, "Five stars!" I wish I hadn't told my family it was so easy to prepare, because it tasted like a lot of work had gone into it! This is going to become standard fare in our household. Thanks, Laurie!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package blueberry muffin mix
- 1 (21 ounce) canyour choice fruit pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse blueberries and set aside to drain.
- Pour pie filling into a 8-9 inch square baking dish.
- Gently fold in drained blueberries.
- Combine dry muffin mix with melted butter and nuts in a med bowl til crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the fruit.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes until golden.
- Top with ice cream or whipped cream.