Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
The Perfect Scoop
Make and share this Blueberry Frozen Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- 354.88 ml plain yogurt
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 709.77 ml blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4.92 ml kirsch
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon juice
- In a blender or food processor, blend the yogurt, sugar, and blueberries together.
- Press the mixture through a strainer to remove the seeds.
- Stir in the kirsch and lemon juice; chill for 1 hour.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s directions.