Recipe by Jennifer R
This is a lowfat recipe for frozen yogurt. You can use any berry you like. I used 1/2 cup sugar, and it turned out very sweet. Use between 1/4 and 1/2 cup of sugar, depending on how sweet you like it.
Top Review by Kasha
Simple and quick. It had a better consistency right out of the ice cream machine, or sligtly frozen, then fully frozen and leftover. You need to make it, freeze maybe for a couple of hours, not compeletely frozen, then eat it all to get the best result.
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend blueberries and milk in blender until blueberries are fully mixed.
- Strain blueberry milk to remove blueberry skin/seeds. I use cheesecloth, but a mesh strainer would work, too.
- Mix the blueberry milk, sugar, and yogurt together by using a hand mixer. Mix on medium for 1 - 2 minutes, until completely blended.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes, then pour into ice cream machine and freeze according to its directions.
- This will be a soft serve yogurt when done. You can freeze it in your freezer for 2 hours if you want a firmer frozen yogurt.