Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Here's a spin!!! You can also use 1 jar of baby food bananas to replace the banana. You can also use baby food fruit in any flavor.
- 32 ounces plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 1 banana, peeled & mashed
- 2 tablespoons blueberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and mix well.
- Pour in ice cube tray or disposable plastic cups and freeze until solid.
- You can feed them to your dog in the cup or unmold and then serve.
- Just supervise while they eat -- besides it's fun to watch!