Recipe by Feingold Mom
Mmmm, mmmm, good.
Top Review by Jezski
Not exactly the healthiest breakfast, but once in a while . . .yum.
Bought some very tasty blueberries at Costco. Got about 2 dozen small fritters.
And the two of us ate all but 4. Hey, I SAID they were small. And I didn't even need lunch after that! Feingold Mom, Thanks for posting,. . . Janet
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries (floured)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt, set aside.
- Beat milk and eggs together, fold into the dry ingredients.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Drop by spoonfuls into hot oil. Cook 4 minutes on one side then turn. Cook until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
- * Add small amount of flour into blueberries. Gently stir until berries are coated. This will separate the berries and make them easier to fold into fritter mixture.