Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from the 1987 Alabama Blueberry Festival.
Make and share this Blueberry Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- Combine 2 T. flour and blueberries; toss lightly and set aside.
- Combine 1 cup flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar in mixing bowl.
- Combine egg and milk; gradually add to flour mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Heat 3 or 4" of oil to 375 degrees in Dutch oven.
- Drop 3 or 4 heaping tablespoons at a time. Cook for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown on one side; turn and cook 3 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Goodness gracious these were good. I emailed the recipe to my mom and daddy made them yesterday afternoon! Thanks for a great new recipe!