1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is originally from Fix, Freeze Feast although it may have been altered slightly. I usually make 6 at a time and freeze for my OAMC club. Perfect for brunch with maple syrup. I usually serve with a quiche for a complete meal. I sometimes use less cream cheese depending on who's going to be eating it. You can substitute 1 cup fresh blueberries for the pie filling but recipe won't be as moist. Recipe may be doubled and prepared in a 9x12 pan if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray an 8x8 deep pan with non stick spray.
- 2Place half the bread cubes in the bottom of pan.
- 3Dot bread with cubes of cream cheese.
- 4Spread pie filling over bread and cream cheese.
- 5Top with remaining bread cubes.
- 6Mix remaining ingredients and pour over top.
- 7Let sit overnight in refrigerator or cover and freeze for OAMC.
- 8Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes, uncover and bake 30 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry French Toast (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.1
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 233.3 mg
- Sodium 378.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 13.6 g