1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is originally from Fix, Freeze Feast although it may have been altered slightly. I usually make 6 at a time and freeze for my OAMC club. Perfect for brunch with maple syrup. I usually serve with a quiche for a complete meal. I sometimes use less cream cheese depending on who's going to be eating it. You can substitute 1 cup fresh blueberries for the pie filling but recipe won't be as moist. Recipe may be doubled and prepared in a 9x12 pan if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray an 8x8 deep pan with non stick spray.
- 2Place half the bread cubes in the bottom of pan.
- 3Dot bread with cubes of cream cheese.
- 4Spread pie filling over bread and cream cheese.
- 5Top with remaining bread cubes.
- 6Mix remaining ingredients and pour over top.
- 7Let sit overnight in refrigerator or cover and freeze for OAMC.
- 8Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes, uncover and bake 30 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry French Toast (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.1
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 233.3 mg
- Sodium 378.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 13.6 g