1/1 Photo of Blueberry French Toast Cobbler
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs, half-and-half, and vanilla in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- 2Add bread slices, turning once to coat both sides.
- 3Cover and chill overnight.
- 4Remove soaked bread and place berries (frozen or fresh) in bottom of baking dish.
- 5Replace soaked bread on top of berries.
- 6Mix sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly,spread on top of bread.
- 7Bake uncovered at 400 degrees approximately 30 minutes until bubbly and golden.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry French Toast Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 95.1 mg
- Sodium 439.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 8.9 g