Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Beat eggs, half-and-half, and vanilla in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Add bread slices, turning once to coat both sides.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Remove soaked bread and place berries (frozen or fresh) in bottom of baking dish.
- Replace soaked bread on top of berries.
- Mix sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly,spread on top of bread.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees approximately 30 minutes until bubbly and golden.
Delish! Super easy to make. Can easily make with different berries or even a mixture of berries. Thanks for posting. We will be having this again. Made for My 3 Chefs Nov 2008.