Top Review by barefootmommawv
Delish! Super easy to make. Can easily make with different berries or even a mixture of berries. Thanks for posting. We will be having this again. Made for My 3 Chefs Nov 2008.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 slices French bread, 1 inch thick
- 4 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, half-and-half, and vanilla in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Add bread slices, turning once to coat both sides.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Remove soaked bread and place berries (frozen or fresh) in bottom of baking dish.
- Replace soaked bread on top of berries.
- Mix sugar, butter and cinnamon until crumbly,spread on top of bread.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees approximately 30 minutes until bubbly and golden.