We had this over a friends one weekend and just had to have the recipe. Great with Strawberries too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375.
- 2Butter 9x13 pan and pour in berries. Stir in syrup, sugary and cornstarch until well blended with berries.
- 3In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla.
- 4Slice bread loaf into 3/4" to 1" slices and remove crust from slices.
- 5Dip bread slices into egg mixture and lay over berries. Pour any remaining egg mixture over layered slices.
- 6Bake 35-40 minutes. Serve hot!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry French Toast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.5
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 144.8 mg
- Sodium 62.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: