Recipe by KandB
We had this over a friends one weekend and just had to have the recipe. Great with Strawberries too!
- 1 (16 ounce) package blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup real maple syrup
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 loaf artisan bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Butter 9x13 pan and pour in berries. Stir in syrup, sugary and cornstarch until well blended with berries.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Slice bread loaf into 3/4" to 1" slices and remove crust from slices.
- Dip bread slices into egg mixture and lay over berries. Pour any remaining egg mixture over layered slices.
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Serve hot!