I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Daily Recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 10 slices French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (1-inch thick)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- powdered sugar
- blueberry syrup or maple syrup
- 1Generously grease a 2 1/2 quart casserole or 9/13 baking dish.
- 2Beat flour, milk, sugar, vanilla, salt and eggs in a large bowl by hand until smooth. Stir in bread cubes until coated.
- 3Pour bread mixture into pan. top evenly with cream cheese, blueberries and nuts.
- 4Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 5Uncover and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Sprinkle with powdered sugar and sere with syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry French Toast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.1
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 176.7 mg
- Sodium 723.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 16.4 g