Blueberry preserves, french bread and cheddar cheese. No overnight refrigeration!
Make and share this Blueberry French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl combine the blueberry preserves with 1 tablespoons cinnamon. Spread on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Slice the french bread into 1/2 inch slices, butter both sides and place in a single layer ontop of the blueberry mixture.
- Mix together the 4 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and the 1/2 teaspoon baking powder together. Pour mixture over the bread. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover and bake 350' for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until done.
- If desired sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and garnish with fresh blueberries. Serve with maple syrup.