1/1 Photo of Blueberry French Toast
Blueberry preserves, french bread and cheddar cheese. No overnight refrigeration!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 ounces blueberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 small loaf French bread
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup softened butter (approximately)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1In a bowl combine the blueberry preserves with 1 tablespoons cinnamon. Spread on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 2Slice the french bread into 1/2 inch slices, butter both sides and place in a single layer ontop of the blueberry mixture.
- 3Mix together the 4 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and the 1/2 teaspoon baking powder together. Pour mixture over the bread. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- 4Cover and bake 350' for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until done.
- 5If desired sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and garnish with fresh blueberries. Serve with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.0
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 214.1 mg
- Sodium 632.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 46.8 g
- Protein 15.7 g