Recipe by High school musical fan!
From Family Fun Magazine June 2005
Top Review by Morris#203
This was great- consistency turned out great after chilling it for a couple of hours, but we found it really sweet. Will reduce the sugar next time (hopefully it will set up the same way!) Thanks for the recipe.
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- First , wash the blueberries and remove any over ripe or under ripe ones.
- Place the berries in a medium saucepan and stir in water and suger.
- Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the berries are soft and have released their juices.
- Remove the pan from heat and set aside to cool.
- Pour whipping cream into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Mix in vanilla extract.
- Pour cooled berries over the whipped cream and mix in carefully.
- Put into the fridge for at least 2 hours, then spoon into serving dishes.