Recipe by Cookin In Texas
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
Top Review by drinkmore
Yum! The recipe was simple and easy to follow. I used thawed frozen berries and it turned out tasty. My husband and I thought maybe there were too many berries. Thanks for a tasty cool treat!
- 25 large marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 3 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries, for topping
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed Set aside 1/2 cup for topping
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shells, baked
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cool for 8-10 minutes, stirring several times.
- Stir in 3 1/2 cups of blueberries. fold topping into blueberry mixture.
- Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with remaining blueberries and reserved topping.