Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
Make and share this Blueberry Fluff Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cool for 8-10 minutes, stirring several times.
- Stir in 3 1/2 cups of blueberries. fold topping into blueberry mixture.
- Pour into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with remaining blueberries and reserved topping.
Yum! The recipe was simple and easy to follow. I used thawed frozen berries and it turned out tasty. My husband and I thought maybe there were too many berries. Thanks for a tasty cool treat!