Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Instead of Apple pie, try Blueberry Pie.
- 4 cups frozen blueberries
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Don't worry about defrosting the blueberries. Mix the flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the blueberries and lemon juice and toss well.
- Pile the mixture in the lined(meaning the crust filled)pie pan.
- Roll out the top crust and drape it over the pie.
- Crimp the edges of the pie together.
- Cut several vents in the top.
- bake for 10 minutes, then lower heat to 350 degrees and bake for 10-40 minutes.