Recipe by KelBel
Wonderful way to use fresh or frozen Maine Blueberries! Serve with real whipped cream or Vanilla Bean ice cream. SWEET!
Top Review by Chef Johnsonville
Just what I needed. There was a huge sale on blueberries today along with a heat wave. I wanted something sweet that did not need an oven, plus it had to be quick with very few ingredients. This fit the bill perfectly. Served with vanilla yogurt. Thanks for a quick and tasty recipe.
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 2⁄3 cups Bisquick
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together dumpling ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix together blueberry sauce ingredients in a heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring frequetly.
- Turn down burner to low, while alowing the syrup to simmer, add dumpling (should make 6).
- Cook 10 minutes with lid on (NO PEEKING)!
- Cook 10 minutes with lid off.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.