Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple, crushed
- 2 cups blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1⁄2-1 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 package yellow lemon cake mix
- Pour pineapple and berries into 13 x 9-inch pan.
- "Dump" cake mix (sprinkle) over berries and pineapple. Melt stick of butter.
- Pour over cake mix.
- Sprinkle nuts over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 50 minutes, depending on oven, until bubbly.
This was sooooo good ! I used a can of pineapple tidbits , a yellow cake mix , and the last bag of frozen blueberries (fresh picked last July)I had . It came out wonderful ! I will make this easy , delicious , dessert again ! YUMMM !
This is FABULOUS and so very easy & quick to make. I made with 20 oz can of crushed pineapple & almost 3 cups of blueberries. I only gave away 2 pieces and ate the rest all by myself in 5 days! Going to make another one of these right now as I've been craving it all week.
I thought I would try this with some Wild Maine blueberries that I had frozen. The blueberries were on the tart side, so it didn't make it too sweet for us! Served with some Vanilla ice cream on top and we enjoyed every last bite!