- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) packagewild blueberry muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- shortening (for frying)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and drain blueberries and set aside.
- Combine muffin mix and flour.
- Add milk and egg, stir only til moistened.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Heat shortening in large skillet to 1 inch deep and 365 degrees.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
- Fry until brown turning once.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Shake warm donuts in bag containing sugar and cinnamon mixture.