Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
EZ way to get homemade tasting donuts without a lot of mess and fuss. Try it with cherry or banana muffin mixes too.
- Wash and drain blueberries and set aside.
- Combine muffin mix and flour.
- Add milk and egg, stir only til moistened.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Heat shortening in large skillet to 1 inch deep and 365 degrees.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls into hot oil.
- Fry until brown turning once.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Shake warm donuts in bag containing sugar and cinnamon mixture.