1/1 Photo of Blueberry Drop Biscuits
These are served at "The Talk of the Town" diner in Watertown, MA and the recipe was in todays paper. They sound like a yummy way to enjoy blueberry season!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt.
- 2Cut butter into mixture (it will be crumbly).
- 3In separate bowl, combine milk, vanilla, egg and vinegar- mix thoroughly.
- 4Add the milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir gently.
- 5Add blueberries.
- 6Using a large spoon, drop 10 mounds of batter onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- 7Bake at 425 for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool on wire rack- serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Drop Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 253.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g